Events Sales Executive - Camberley, Surrey
A great opportunity to join an exciting, fast growing specialist events company that organise Hosted Buyer forums abroad in both the Marine and Oil & Gas Industry. They are currently expanding their Sales Team because of their continued growth. This creates the opportunity for enthusiastic, driven and personable individuals with proven telesales experience. The role is primarily office based with a high level of quality and effective time management using an established sales database. However, a benefit of this job is worldwide travel so a current passport is required. You will be travelling abroad at least once a month and sometimes more.
They are looking individuals who want a long term career in sales and they encourage personal growth for their lively team.
- You will be working the ACT Database to identify potential attendees to the events
- Making international calls
- Inviting customers to events.
- Dealing with Skype
- Following up calls made and recording information in the ACT database regarding the progress of each contact.
- Working with the suppliers at events.
Proven telesales experience is essential
The ideal person should be:
• Target Driven
• Clear, concise and confident telephone manner
• Enthusiasm, drive and determination
• Excellent presentation skills
• Computer literate
• Team player
• Good time keeping
• Well presented
Index Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you would like to apply please send your CV to email@example.com together with your salary requirements, notice period and reasons for leaving past and present employment.
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion".