Chris Hill wins £1,000
Eagle Radio's £1,000 Minute
What could YOU do with £1,000?
• 10 year's gym membership?
• Eat for a week at Jamie Oliver's restaurant ?
• Petrol for a year ?
• A holiday to Disney Land Paris ?
Not bad for 60 seconds work.
Every day at 8:15 on the Peter Gordon Breakfast Show we give you the chance to win £1,000 for simply answering 10 general knowledge questions correctly in just 60 seconds. We'll give you a few questions in advance before 8.00am. If you want to hear how easy it is to win click here.
l Mustard and Miss Scarlett appear in which board game?
2. In the TV series The Simpsons, who is Homer’s boss?
3. The Aswan Dam is found in which country?
4. Which football team plays at The Stadium of Light?
5. How many sides does a heptagon have?
6. Which former member of the Beatles formed the band Wings?
7. Vanessa-Mae is best known for playing which instrument?
8. What gives plants their distinctive green colour?
9. Griff Rhys Jones is currently starring as which character in the musical Oliver?
10. Gordon Brittas was a character in which BBC TV sitcom?
[The Brittas Empire]
* Do you want your company name and brand message associated with Eagle Radio's £1,000 Minute?
* Benefit from the power of radio by raising awareness of your brand in the Surrey & Hampshire area!
Find out more by clicking here.
For Eagle Radio's Competition Terms & Conditions click here